Please feel free to use our unique compare equity release deals table. The London Equity Release comparison table lists all the UK equity release schemes available in the market place. These will include deals which can have been specially negotiated by London Equity Release & major equity release lenders. These can include free valuations, cashbacks and specially reduced interest rates.
- Drawdown Drawdown equity release schemes are the most popular lifetime mortgage by providing flexibility & the ability to withdraw tax free cash in stages.These are drawdown lifetime mortgages. To understand their risks & features, always ask for a personalised Key Facts Illustration.
- Lump Sum Lump sum equity release schemes offer simplicity for those retirees looking to take a single one-off capital amount.These are lump sum lifetime mortgage plans. To understand their risks & features, you should ask for a personalised illustration.
- Voluntary Repayment Voluntary repayment plans flexibility help homeowners control the future equity release balance. They allow homeowners to pay upto 10% per annum of the original amount borrowed back to the lender with NO penalty. Therefore, you decide how much inheritance to leave.These are voluntary repayment plans also known as partial repayment plans. To understand their risks and features, please ask for a personalised Key Facts Illustration.
- Interest Only Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages are a recent innovation in offering a repayment facility in order to control the future balance of the loan.These are interest only lifetime mortgages. To understand the features and risks of these schemes, please ask for a personalised quotation.
- Retirement Interest Only Mortgage Retirement Mortgages have declined in number due to regulation. However, there are still niche lenders who will offer mortgages in retirement.These are retirement mortgages for pensioners. To understand their risks & features of these pensioner mortgages, ask for a personalised quote.
- Ill-Health Ill-health or Enhanced Lifetime Mortgages are designed specifically for anyone with a history of poor health. They offer benefits in various ways.These are ill-health equity release schemes. To understand their risks & features, always ask for a personalised illustration.
- BTL/2nd Home
|Flexible Opal (fee-free)||Fixed||6.22%||6.40%|| |
|smartER Super Lite||Fixed||7.32%||7.68%|| |
|smartER Lite||Fixed||7.41%||7.78%|| |
|smartER Gold||Fixed||7.50%||7.87%|| |
|smartER Platinum Plus||Fixed||7.69%||8.08%|| |
|Heritage Super||Fixed||6.41%||6.70%|| |
|Premier Flexible Opal||Fixed||6.09%||6.30%|| |
|Flexible Opal||Fixed||6.18%||6.40%|| |
|Premier Flexible Carbon||Fixed||6.23%||6.50%|| |
|Flexible Carbon||Fixed||6.32%||6.60%|| |
|Flexible Carbon (fee-free)||Fixed||6.36%||6.60%|| |
|Sovereign A||Fixed||6.44%||6.86%|| |
|Classic Drawdown Super Lite||Fixed||6.10%||6.39%|| |
|Premier Flexible Black||Fixed||6.51%||6.80%|| |
|Capital Choice Ultra Lite 1||Fixed||6.08%||6.32%|| |
|Capital Choice Super Lite||Fixed||6.41%||6.67%|| |
|Flexible Pink||Fixed||6.92%||7.20%|| |
|Flexible Yellow||Fixed||7.41%||7.70%|| |
|Lifestyle Flexible Option||Fixed||6.76%||7.10%|| |
|Drawdown+ Lite||Fixed||6.27%||6.50%|| |
These equity release comparison tables are designed specifically for the residents of London and will provide the basic information on every equity release scheme currently available. This data will help you compare equity release schemes at your leisure & therefore able to browse the products, whether at home or mobile. Remember releasing equity is a big decision so always seek independent lifetime mortgage advice.
Once you have found a UK equity release scheme of interest, then please request your personalised equity release quote (Key Facts Illustration). Our London equity release advice team will then follow up your enquiry & send the requested mortgage quote either by email or through the post. The quote will detail all the features & benefits of the scheme & advise on the charges, set up costs, interest rate and the important information you need to consider.
Our goal is to make your research for the best equity release as easy as possible. All these plans are regulated by the FCA & members of the Equity Release Council. If you have any questions regards any of the deals & offers on this page, please contact the London team on Freephone 0800 471 4842 or alternatively email email@example.com.
The London team look forward to hearing from you…